Improve Service Operations through the Application of Lean Principles. Reduce Costs, Improve Service, Keep Customers Coming Back. Lean Service Operations just might be for you
Thanks to the pioneering work of Toyota, the principles of Lean are being applied to many industries outside of manufacturing. Indeed, “Lean” is being applied well beyond the shop floor.
But how can this be done?
Introducing: The Series on Lean Consumption or Transactional Lean
Everything in this series on Lean Services is designed to help you apply the principles of lean to non-manufacturing processes. Don’t worry – plain language will be used and give you a practical step-by-step approach to applying lean.
Sound interesting? Let’s get started:
- Introduction to Lean Services
- Lean Services and Solving the Customer’s Problem Completely
- Don’t Waste the Customer’s Time – in Lean Services
- Provide Exactly What is Wanted
- Provide Exactly What is Wanted and Where it’s Wanted
- Provide What the Customer Wants, When it’s Wanted, and Where it’s Wanted
- Lean Services and How to Aggregate Solutions
- Lean Services Summary
Best of luck in your lean journey.