Kaizen Leaders – this article is for you.
Don’t forget – at the bottom of the article, you can download a FREE Kaizen Event Guide!
And, go here if you’re curious about what Kaizen and Shaving Have in Common.
Technically, there is only one type of Kaizen – and that’s Daily Kaizen – because if it’s good, then it’s worth doing quickly. But, in practice, especially the way Lean is taught and practiced by many unqualified, random, and shady Lean consultants, Kaizen is perceived as of various types. Anyways.
PS: Go here If you want a Kaizen Newspaper.
For those that have led and facilitated Point Kaizen Events, you have undoubtedly experience many emotions as you led a group through the steps of Plan-Do-Check-Act. Especially early in your career. But even more experienced veterans, there’s still some element of nervousness.
You will surely relate to and understand these emotions. For those new to Lean, this is what you have to look forward to.
1. Leading Kaizen Events is a roller coaster of emotions.
2. You’ve prepared and done a lot of pre-work.
3. But then . . . you forgot to invite the Kaizen Event Sponsor – Your BOSS!
4. Nevertheless, you are mostly feeling confident right now.
5. But, wait, right before the event begins, you all of a sudden get nervous.
6. What if you get tongue tied?
7. What if you mess up and look like a fool?
8. Whatever happens, happens. Let’s rock this.
9. Then, it turns out that you freaked out for no reason. You finish facilitating the Kaizen Event and it went awesome!
Go grab the FREE Kaizen Event Guide. Totally Free.
Become a Lean Six Sigma professional today!
Start your learning journey with Lean Six Sigma White Belt at NO COST