Mary Poppendieck was gracious enough to agree to an interview. She brought the concept of Lean to Agile and is a thought leader in the Agile/Lean for Software space. She is the co-author of Lean Software Development: An Agile Toolkit for Software Development Managers (Paperback) and Implementing Lean Software Development: From Concept to Cash (Paperback).
Be sure to read our other interviews in our leadership series.
My plan is to collect a series of questions from my readers. A subset of these Mary will graciously answer and I’ll post the entire Q&A here on shmula. I will stop accepting question on August 25, 2006 and I will post the interview on August 28, 2006 1.
Here are Mary Poppendieck’s other responses to readers’ questions:
- Original Article to Ask Mary Poppendieck Anything
- Mary Poppendieck’s Answers to ALL Readers’ Questions
- Should Lean be Top-down or Bottom-up?
- An Interview with Mary Poppendieck with Pete Abilla
- Mary Poppendieck on the Handoff and Waste
Become a Lean Six Sigma professional today!
Start your learning journey with Lean Six Sigma White Belt at NO COST