Website Usability Survey Questions from US Bank – these questions are a good addition to our survey question bank.
Nothing drives me crazier than a website that doesn’t work. Okay, that was dramatic – it’s one of the things that drives me crazy – among many. Seriously, in this day and age, we have a basic expectation of how a website should function,the pageload of the website, and the basics of human-computer interaction. As we begin using a website, our past experience comes into play. This is called a cognitive apparatus – it’s what colors our expectation and our experience. And, when that expectation is not met, we become dissatisfied customers and clear Detractors in the NPS Verbatim.
Which is why I found this survey from US Bank interesting and refreshing. The survey’s aim was to learn about my experience while banking online on the US Bank’s website. While banking, I was randomly invited to partake in a customer satisfaction or website experience survey.
Below is the survey, followed by the exact questions I was asked in the survey.
Website Satisfaction Survey
Below are the actual questions; I think these are great questions that might be helpful as you incorporate surveys into your customer experience program.
- Please rate how well usbank.com is organized.
- Please rate the options available for navigating usbank.com.
- Please rate how quickly pages load on usbank.com.
- Please rate the consistency of speed from page to page on usbank.com.
- Please rate your perception of the accuracy of information on usbank.com.
- Please rate the quality of information on usbank.com.
- What is your overall satisfaction with usbank.com?
- How well does usbank.com meet your expectations?
- How does usbank.com compare to your idea of an ideal Web site?
- How likely are you to return to usbank.com?
- How likely are you to recommend usbank.com to someone else?
- How likely are you to use this site as your primary resource for gathering information about US Bank products or your US Bank accounts (as opposed to calling a call center or visiting a branch)?
- How likely are you to open an account or additional accounts at US Bank after having visited this site today?
- How likely are you to utilize additional products and services offered by US Bank in the future?
- Are you a current customer of US Bank?
- Which of the following best describes your primary role in visiting our Web site today?
- Which of the following best describes your PRIMARY reason for visiting US Bank today?
- Apply for a Loan
- Apply for a Credit Card
- Find a Branch or ATM Location
- Research Rates
- Learn More about Products and Services
- Enroll in Online Banking
- Open an account online (i.e. checking, savings, CD etc)
- Mobile Banking
- Log in to my US Bank account (check balances/statements, pay bills, account maintenance, etc.)
- Enroll in Bill Pay
- Other, please specify
- When you are choosing financial products and services, which factor is most important to you?
- Interest rates
- Bill Pay
- Online banking
- Telephone banking
- Company reputation (for example: strength and stability of the organization)
- ATM locations
- Branch locations
- Breadth of services available
- Cost of services
- Customer service
- Mobile Banking
- Other (Please specify)
- How helpful was the US Bank homepage in helping you to find what you are looking for?
- Were you able to accomplish your goal during your visit to the site?
- How frequently do you visit US Bank.com?
- Did you use the Search tool during your visit to the site today?
- How did you navigate usbank.com? Please select the method that you used most often during your visit.
- As you navigated the Web site today to find your information, what type of difficulty, if any, did you encounter? (check all that apply)
- I did not encounter any navigation issues
- Too many pages to click through to find information
- Too many links to choose from
- Links did not take me where I expected
- Link labels were difficult to understand
- Search tool was not helpful
- Technical difficulties (e.g. broken links, error messages)
- Other (Please specify)
- Which of the following sources drove you to visit the site today? Please rank the top 3 (Rank 1 is most important).
- If you heard about this Web site from a social network, please specify the site (i.e. Facebook, Twitter)
- What is your gender?
- Please indicate your age category.
- What is your yearly household income?
- Was there any aspect of your visit that stands out most in your mind?
- If you could suggest one improvement for our Web site, what would that improvement be?
Become a Lean Six Sigma professional today!
Start your learning journey with Lean Six Sigma White Belt at NO COST