Similar to a Chute Conveyor, Wheel Conveyor, Roller Conveyor, and Chain Conveyor, Slat Conveyor, Flat Belt Conveyor, Magnetic Belt Conveyor, Troughed Belt Conveyor, Bucket Conveyor, Vibrating Conveyor, Screw Conveyor, and Pneumatic Conveyor, and Vertical Conveyor, Cart-on-Track Conveyor is another transport equipment designed to move material efficiently from one location to another.
|Other Conveyors to Consider|
In general, Cart-on-Track Conveyor is ideal for the following conditions:
- Unit + In-Floor + Accumulate
- Used to transport carts along a track
- Carts are transported by a rotating tube
- Connected to each cart is a drive wheel that rests on the tube and that is used to vary the speed of the cart (by varying the angle of contact between the drive wheel and the tube)
- Carts are independently controlled
- Accumulation can be achieved by maintaining the drive wheel parallel to the tube
Become a Lean Six Sigma professional today!
Start your learning journey with Lean Six Sigma White Belt at NO COST