Thank you for buying our courses. We try our best to ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our courses. However, in the case where the user is unhappy, we similarly do our best to solve the issue fairly.
In fact, our main focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the case that you are displeased with the services provided by OpEx Learning, we will refund back the money (minus a 10% cancellation fee), provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation.
In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their courses and request a refund from us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
For Cancellations please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation may or may not entail a refund for the customer. Refer to Refund Policy section below for a comprehensive understanding.
We always try our best to create suitable and high-quality course content for our clients.
But, in case the client is not completely satisfied with our products, we can provide a refund (minus a 10% cancellation fee) after approval from our jury based on details of issues shared by the client.
- If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in other cases the payments refund will be made to the same account used to make the purchase.
- Be sure to raise any refund request within 7 days of purchase of course. Our money back guarantee is void however, if the participant has accessed more than 10% of the course content. Any refund request beyond 7 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
- OpEx Learning reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.).
- In case OpEx Learning Solutions cancels an event or course, 100% of fees will be refunded to the delegate if the refund raise request is within 10 days of purchase of course.
- In case OpEx Learning Solutions cancels/postpones an event, the participants who are ahead of 10 days of purchase, of course, will be rescheduled to any upcoming classroom batch without any extra charges and In case they don’t prefer classroom training they will be rescheduled to the upcoming live virtual class.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 10 business days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 10 business days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
- No refunds or credits will be available for participants who fail to attend the course.
Refund request can be initiated in the following way:
Please reach out to our support team through our Help & Support section on the website.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post intimation by the customer.
OpEx Learning reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions of this policy without any prior notice.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the refund request is approved by OpEx Learning.