- Minitab & SigmaXL Training options available
- Fast-paced and engaging content
- Professionally narrated training
- Closed captioning transcript for videos
- Evaluation quizzes and tests included
- Competitively unrivaled pricing
- Concise and time-saving training duration
- Grants you 7 CEUs and 70 PDUs
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Certification
About the Course
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training program covers both the Green Belt and Black Belt course material, and introduce new tools and statistical analysis to address more difficult or challenging problems. Black Belt is one of the most sought-after certifications in process improvement.
Once you are certified, you will be able to join successful project managers, improvement consultants, analysts, supervisors, managers, leaders and individual contributors who are saving and avoiding significant costs by improving productivity, reducing waste, variation and defects. This course includes all the Green Belt course material.
As a Six Sigma Black Belt, your mastery of Six Sigma techniques and strategies will help you lead top-quality projects and mentor Green Belts in your organization, where together you will identify and implement breakthrough improvements for enhanced bottom-line results.
You can choose to register for Minitab-based or SigmaXL-based training program. Not sure what is the best for you? Let us help you in making a choice »
- White Belt Training (skips if you’ve already completed)
- Yellow Belt Training (skips if you’ve already completed)
- Green Belt Training (skips if you’ve already completed)
- Green Belt Review – DMAIC methodology and roadmap along with key tools, Project Charter, Project Tracking, Hypothesis and Decision Risk, and Multi-Vari Study
- Central Limit Theorem – Explanation with averaging of subgroups converge to a normal distribution, along with simulation with data, Poisson distribution, Normal Probability Plot, Sampling plans, Confidence Intervals, t-distribution, examples with software
- Advanced Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) – Review of MSA concepts, Interpreting charts, Variance Component Model, Central Limit Theorem with MSA, Attribute MSA, Kappa statistic, examples with software
- Advanced Capability and Data Transformation – Capability analysis with nonnormal data sets, one-sided limits and bounds, examples with software
- Multiple Regression – Using regression with multiple inputs, along with ways to create matrix plot, scatterplot, coefficients of determination, R-squared Adjusted, Test for Overall Significance, t Test, Collinearity, Variance Inflation Factor (VIF), Residual Plot, Transforming Data, Best Subsets Regression, Coding Categorial Predictors, Stepwise Regression, examples with software
- DOE Planning – Questions and best practices for setting up a designed experiment (DOE)
- Full Factorials – Experiments running all combination of factors, including concepts of Pareto chart analysis, Factorial plots, 23 factorial designs, 3-factor interactions, Curvature, Center points, Randomization, examples with software
- Fractional Factorials Designs – More efficient experiments by strategically removing some combination of factors, including topics such as screening variable, Full vs Fractional Factorial experiments, Confounding, Design Resolution, examples with software
- General Factorial Designs – Experiments with different number of levels for each factor (some have 2, some have 3+), and topics such as Design Matrix, Predict Functions, Balanced ANOVA, General Linear Model, examples with software
- Sample Size Calculations – Techniques for sampling (simple random, stratified, cluster, systematic, subgroup), recommended sample sizes, Decision errors (alpha, beta, delta), Sample Size calculator (examples for ANOVA, Hypothesis Tests, proportion tests)
- Optimization Designs – Conducting experiments with more than 2 levels, Response Surface Methodology (RSM), Contour Plot, Path of Steepest Ascent (PoA), Modeling curvature, Central Composite Design (CCD), Central Composite Face Design (CCF), Augmenting a Design, Model Restriction, Contour Plot, Surface Plot, Box-Behnken Design
- Multiple Response Optimization – Finding the best combination of results with 2 output variables, starting with response surface optimization, modeling and reducing each output, examples with software
- Evolutionary Operations (EVOP) – Incremental experimentation for continuous processes, including cycles and phases
- Advanced Statistical Process Control (SPC) – Review of control charts, and details about control charts for variable and attribute charts (Individuals, Moving Range, X-bar, Range, p, np, c and u charts), examples with software
- Control Plan – Tool for tracking the activity for monitoring your processes, including control plans connecting to FMEA, specifications, control methods, capability, MSA, sample size and frequency, and reaction plan
- Change Management – How to prepare your organization for change, including what makes a good leader, managing change effectively, why people resist change, dealing with resistance
- Black Belt Review and Wrap Up – covers Green Belt and Black Belt topics
How it Works
Online Training & Examination
Six Sigma Certification
Why Choose OpEx Learning
We know there’s a bunch of other Six Sigma providers out there, but here’s why you should choose us:
- We are authorized by the ISSSP, IACET and are a PMI approved educational provider. This means your qualification meets the highest global standards.
- The positive real-world results of OpEx Learning courses have been proven innumerably.
- Our instructors are leading & highly experienced Master Black belt holders: The best of the best.
What’s included in the Online Training
- Each module requires completion of a 10 question quiz (70% pass rate or higher, retakes allowed).
- Digital version of the complete Black Belt program
- On demand, 24/7 access with ONE year of access to professionally narrated OpEx Learning training courses
- Numerous Project Templates and Job Aids for Six Sigma Projects
- Online Quizzes and Exam, including section comprehensive examinations.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the examinations, you will receive access to:
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Certificate
- 7 CEUs; 70 PDUs
Popular Job Roles/Positions
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Director of Operations
- Director, Continuous Improvement
- Quality Assurance (QA) Director
- Vice President (VP), Operations
Few Hiring Companies
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- General Electric Co. (GE)
Get Certified Today!
Grab the opportunity right away and get your Lean Six Sigma training certificate today!
- On demand, 24/7 access to the training program with the ease to access from your home or office
- Self-paced program to help you cover the topics at your own pace
- Covers everything from the complete Black Belt classroom program
- World-class programs emphasizing a practical approach geared to delivering real-world results and crafted by the best instructors across the globe
- Includes case studies and real-world Six Sigma project examples.