- Fast-paced and engaging content
- Professionally narrated training
- Closed captioning transcript for videos
- Evaluation quizzes and tests included
- Competitively unrivaled pricing
- Concise and time-saving training duration
- Grants you 0.3 CEUs and 3 PDUs
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Certification
Delivered in partnership with Global Six Sigma USA LP
About the Course
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training program provides you with comprehension of the fundamental methodologies used for Six Sigma problem solving projects, to help your organization reduce costs, improve customer satisfaction, streamline processes and reduce errors and mistakes.
In many organizations, people who have Yellow Belt training are also subject matter experts (SME) for a process being improved, and become a central team member on Six Sigma projects. White Belt is not a prerequisite for Green Belt, it is covered in this course. You may enroll directly in the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training course if your expectation is to lead projects or want to learn more advanced applications and tools.
- White Belt Training (skips if you’ve already completed)
- Process Mapping – Defining the scope, brainstorming the input variables and output requirements of a process
- Cause and Effects Matrix – prioritizing input variables for data collection and investigation based on scoring matrix
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) – identifying, prioritizing and mitigating process failures, and calculating risk level (RPN)
- Basic Statistics – learn about commonly used statistical terms like:
- Mean (average)
- Standard deviation
What’s included in the Online Training
- Closed captioning transcript provided with all videos.
- Each module requires completion of a 10 question quiz (70% pass rate or higher, retakes allowed).
- Digital version of the complete Yellow Belt program (PDF manual for duration of course)
- On demand, 24/7 access with 3 months of access to professionally narrated OpEx Learning program
- Numerous Project Templates and Job Aids for Six Sigma Projects
- Online Quizzes and Exam, including section comprehensive examinations.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the examinations, you will receive access to:
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Certificate
- 0.3 CEUs; 3 PDUs
Popular Job Roles/Positions
- Production Supervisor
- Business Analyst
- Industrial Engineer
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Business Analyst, IT
Few Hiring Companies
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Merck & Co.
- U.S. Marine Corps
How it Works
Online Training & Examination
Six Sigma Certification
Why Choose OpEx Learning
We know there’s a bunch of other Lean Six Sigma providers out there, but here’s why you should choose us:
- We are authorized by the ISSSP, IACET and are a PMI approved educational provider. This means your qualification meets the highest global standards.
- The positive real-world results of OpEx Learning courses have been proven innumerably.
- Our instructors are leading & highly experienced Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt holders: The best of the best.
What people say about OpEx Learning?
I thoroughly enjoyed the White Belt training and the website was easy to navigate. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in Lean Six Sigma. Thank you OpEx Learning.
The program is well designed in touches on all the basics of 6-Sigma. This is an easy to follow course that, I believe, would help companies if presented to employees in the operational level.
Kendry Bautista M.
The Lean Six Sigma White Belt course was very accessible for me as a school administrator. I will definitely use the resources for project management and strategic planning.
Get Certified Today!
Grab the opportunity right away and get your Six Sigma training certificate today!
- On demand, 24/7 access to the training program with the ease to access from your home or office
- Self-paced program to help you cover the topics at your own pace
- Covers everything from the complete Yellow Belt classroom program
- World-class programs emphasizing a practical approach geared to delivering real-world results and crafted by the best instructors across the globe
- Includes case studies and real-world Six Sigma project examples.