- Fast-paced and engaging content
- Professionally narrated training
- Closed captioning transcript for videos
- Evaluation quizzes and tests included
- Competitively unrivaled pricing
- Concise and time-saving training duration
- Grants you 3 CEUs and 30 PDUs
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Certification
Delivered in partnership with Global Six Sigma USA LP
About the Course
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training program provides you with advanced skills and abilities to lead a Six Sigma problem solving project to help your organization reduce costs, improve customer satisfaction, streamline processes and reduce errors and mistakes.
In many organizations, people who have Green Belt training are process support team members, engineers, project managers, analysts, managers, supervisors, leadership and process improvement specialists that are supporting a process being improved. With the support and mentoring of a Black Belt, they lead the project that consists of White and Yellow Belt trained team members.
- White Belt Training (skips if you’ve already completed)
- Yellow Belt Training (skips if you’ve already completed)
- Basic Quality Tools – Using Minitab to create Dotplots, Histograms, Anderson-Darling normality test, Probability Plot, Time Series Plot, Boxplot, Pareto charts, Scatterplot, and Graphical Summary
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) – trend charts to detect process changes (shifts, trends and outliers) based on statistical tests
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA) – experiment to validate the quality of the data, typically with a Gage R&R study
- Capability Analysis – analysis to evaluate the likelihood of your process data meeting the process or customer requirements
- Multi-Vari Analysis – graphical analysis to look for patterns in a data
- Hypothesis Testing – statistical method to identify differences in averages and variation, while consider decision risk
- T-test – statistical comparison of two sets of data
- ANOVA – statistical comparison of two or more sets of data
- Correlation – studying the relationship between two continuous variables
- Regression – more advanced analysis of the relationship between two or more continuous variables
- Chi-square – statistical comparison of proportions between categories/factors
- Design of Experiments (DOE) – statistically designed study comparing multiple factor changes at once
- Control Plan – a summary table to describe the sampling plan and data monitoring within a process
What’s included in the Online Training
- Closed captioning transcript provided with all videos.
- Each module requires completion of a 10 question quiz (70% pass rate or higher, retakes allowed).
- Training certificate provided upon successful completion of course.
- Digital version of the complete Green Belt program (PDF manual for duration of course)
- On demand, 24/7 access with 6 months of access to professionally narrated OpEx Learning training courses
- Numerous Project Templates and Job Aids for Six Sigma Projects
- Online Quizzes and Exam, including section comprehensive examinations.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the examinations, you will receive access to:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Certificate
- 3 CEUs; 30 PDUs
Popular Job Roles/Positions
- Senior Process Engineer
- Management Consultant
- Operations Manager
- Plant Manager, Manufacturing
- Continuous Improvement Manager
Few Hiring Companies
- General Electric Co. (GE)
- Honeywell Aerospace
- Amazon.com Inc.
How it Works
Online Training & Examination
Six Sigma Certification
Why Choose OpEx Learning
We know there’s a bunch of other Six Sigma providers out there, but here’s why you should choose us:
- We are authorized by the ISSSP, IACET and are a PMI approved educational provider. This means your qualification meets the highest global standards.
- The positive real-world results of OpEx Learning courses have been proven innumerably.
- Our instructors are leading & highly experienced Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt holders: The best of the best.
What people say about OpEx Learning?
I thoroughly enjoyed the White Belt training and the website was easy to navigate. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in Lean Six Sigma. Thank you OpEx Learning.
The program is well designed in touches on all the basics of 6-Sigma. This is an easy to follow course that, I believe, would help companies if presented to employees in the operational level.
Kendry Bautista M.
The Lean Six Sigma White Belt course was very accessible for me as a school administrator. I will definitely use the resources for project management and strategic planning.
Get Certified Today!
Grab the opportunity right away and get your Six Sigma training certificate today!
- On demand, 24/7 access to the training program with the ease to access from your home or office
- Self-paced program to help you cover the topics at your own pace
- Covers everything from the complete Green Belt classroom program
- World-class programs emphasizing a practical approach geared to delivering real-world results and crafted by the best instructors across the globe
- Includes case studies and real-world Six Sigma project examples.