- Fast-paced and engaging content
- Professionally narrated training
- Closed captioning transcript for videos
- Evaluation quizzes and tests included
- Competitively unrivaled pricing
- Concise and time-saving training duration
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt Training Certification
What is Lean Six Sigma White Belt Training?
The White Belt Training program gives you an overview of the fundamental methodology used for Six Sigma problem-solving projects and Lean events and employee improvements, to help your organization reduce costs, improve customer satisfaction, streamline processes and reduce errors and mistakes.
In many organizations, people who have White Belt training are subject matter experts (SME) or leaders of a process being improved, and will be involved in Six Sigma projects and Lean events. You may enroll directly in the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt training course if your expectation is to lead projects or want to learn more advanced applications and tools.
- Introduction to Six Sigma — Theory & Quiz
- Define Phase — Theory
- Lean Six Sigma DMAIC — Project
- Introduction to Lean — Theory & Quiz
- Project — Theory
- Project Charter — Downloadable Resource, Theory & Quiz
- Detailed Project Example
What’s included in the online training
- Closed captioning transcript provided with all videos
- Each module requires completion of a 10 question quiz (70% pass rate or higher, retakes allowed)
- Digital version of the complete White Belt program
- On demand, 24/7 access with 30 days of access to professionally narrated OpEx Learning training courses
- Numerous Project Templates and Job Aids for Six Sigma Projects
- Online Quizzes and Exam, including section comprehensive examinations.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the examinations, you will receive Lean Six Sigma White Belt Training Certificate
Popular Job Roles/Positions
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Business Process Analyst
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Logistics Coordinator
Few Hiring Companies
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- International Paper Co.
- Raytheon Co.
*Data & insights source: Payscale.com, LinkedIn.com, Indeed.com
Six Sigma — A business’s success journey
Every business, big or small, faces competitive obligations to lower costs and reduce variability. Six Sigma is a production philosophy that uses data, methodologies, processes, tools, and techniques to eliminate errors and defects to bring performance close to perfection.
Achieving Six Sigma approval on projects means that no more than 3.4 defects occur per one million opportunities to create an acceptable output. The name itself is a statistical measure that translates defect rate. Six Sigma refers to six standards deviations between the mean of process and specifications for output is measured.
How it Works
Online Training & Examination
Six Sigma Certification
Why Choose OpEx Learning
OpEx Learning is a world leader in providing professional training and certification. We have successfully trained and certified countless students and hundreds of organizations around the world. Our success rate is near perfect due to our team of international experts, who guide you towards the right choice for career progression.
Here’s why you should choose us:
- We are authorized by the ISSSP, IACET and are a PMI approved educational provider. This means your qualification meets the highest global standards.
- The positive real-world results of OpEx Learning courses have been proven innumerably.
- Our instructors are leading & highly experienced Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt holders: The best of the best.
What people say about OpEx Learning?
I thoroughly enjoyed the White Belt training and the website was easy to navigate. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in Lean Six Sigma. Thank you OpEx Learning.
The program is well designed in touches on all the basics of 6-Sigma. This is an easy to follow course that, I believe, would help companies if presented to employees in the operational level.
Kendry Bautista M.
The Lean Six Sigma White Belt course was very accessible for me as a school administrator. I will definitely use the resources for project management and strategic planning.
Get Certified Today!
Grab the opportunity right away and get your Lean Six Sigma White Belt training certificate today!
- On demand, 24/7 access to the training program with the ease to access from your home or office
- Self-paced program to help you cover the topics at your own pace
- Covers everything from the complete White Belt classroom program
- World-class programs emphasizing a practical approach geared to delivering real-world results and crafted by the best instructors across the globe
- Includes case studies and real-world Six Sigma project examples.