The online, on-demand Lean Six Sigma White Belt online computer-based training course provides you with an overview of the fundamental methodology used for Six Sigma problem solving projects and Lean events and employee improvements, to help your organization reduce costs, improve customer satisfaction, streamline processes and reduce errors and mistakes. White Belt is the 1st level of Six Sigma training:
- White Belt
- Yellow Belt (includes White Belt)
- Green Belt (includes Yellow Belt)
- Black Belt (includes Green Belt)
In many organizations, people who have White Belt training are subject matter experts (SME) for a process being improved, and involved on Six Sigma projects and Lean events. You may enroll directly in the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt training course if your expectation is to lead projects or want to learn more advanced applications and tools.
About this course
The Lean Six Sigma White Belt course is about 1 hour of online content. We have removed all unnecessary content and information in the training material, to maximize what you need to know in the least amount of time. Our training is fast-paced and engaging, and no single module exceeds 30 minutes, so you can complete on your own schedule in small doses. Typical online courses cover the same content in 2-8 hours.
What’s Included in the Lean Six Sigma Online White Belt course?
- Closed captioning transcript provided with all videos.
- Each module requires completion of a 10 question quiz (70% pass rate or higher, retakes allowed).
- Digital version of the complete White Belt program (PDF manual for duration of course)
- On demand, 24/7 access with 30 days of access to professionally narrated OpEx Learning training courses
- Numerous Project Templates and Job Aids for Six Sigma Projects
- Online Quizzes and Exam, including section comprehensive examinations.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the examinations, you will receive access to:
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt Training Certificate
Content of the White Belt course
- Intro to Six Sigma – what is Six Sigma, sigma levels and DMAIC
- Intro to Lean – what is Lean, what is value added, the 8 wastes introduction, combining Lean and Six Sigma
- Project Example – how Six Sigma project reduced blood donation costs in healthcare
- Project Charter – how to define an improvement project
Note: Black Belt and higher level courses use specific statistical software packages like Minitab or SigmaXL. No software is required for the White, Yellow and Green Belt course.
Here are some screenshots from each of the modules:
Introduction to Six Sigma
Intro to Lean
Real-life Lean Six Sigma Project Example
Online Lean Six Sigma White Belt Program Requirements
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Recommended display settings with at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer or equivalent
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
- Refund: 7 days following purchase